BitF Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia IRC is set up [Please Read]

Go down

Mafia IRC is set up [Please Read] Empty Mafia IRC is set up [Please Read]

Post  Gunpei Yokoi Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey guys, I've got an IRC channel up if people are dying to speak over it. I know there's a few people who are, and hey it's another way of playing the game.

It's not really an anonymous IRC (as in, people can /whois you and get a good guess on what your BitF name may be, especially if you're a #bitf regular because they can compare) so I very, very strongly recommend that people go on it as their BitF names, rather than their anon counterparts. Don't want anyone's anon names to be leaked out because of this! I'm also not making a mafia-exclusive IRC, because we know what happens when I do.

If you've got any questions about it/how to get onto it, hit me up with a PM. Sakurai may be able to help too, not sure how proficient he is with mibbit but most Smogoners are so I'm sure he can answer them.

To get onto the chat, follow Jry's handy-dandy guide, but replace #bitf with #stadium.

Goes without saying, but any rules on the board go towards the chat as well! With one very important new rule:

The Screenshot rule applies to the IRC as well. You may not take a screenshot of the IRC to prove that someone said something. Quoting's fine, but don't make me make Sakurai get the hammer. The last time this rule had to be enforced, the team lost the game. The IRC's an amazing mafia resource but please don't abuse it.

Thanks, and happy mafiaing!
Gunpei Yokoi
Gunpei Yokoi
Uber Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum