BitF Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER

Go down

GAME OVER  Empty GAME OVER

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

After a slight moment of wavering, Donkey Kong is the victim of today's lynch.

Dear <snip>,
You are a Honchkrow.

​A rather unassuming Dark/Flying Pokemon, you were voted the leader of the Mafia in this game simply because you look the part. I mean, you practically are the mob boss of Pokemon. You have a very important role to play. You are the voice of the mafia, meaning you are in charge of telling Masahiro Sakurai who gets killed.
At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Assassinating USER>. This must be a group majority consensus. That user targeted will be killed. It is MANDATORY that you consult your teammates before deciding on the kill. If for any reason I suspect your decision, I can take a poll myself among your teammates. If you were to die or are inactive another of your teammates would perform the kill. If you were to be roleblocked, the kill would NOT blocked.
​ In addition, your move, Dark Pulse, will roleblock anyone that tries to inspect you. Meaning you can more safely carry out your actions without fear of the law.
You know the usernames of the members on your team.
<snip>

You are allied with the Mafia.
You win if the Mafia win.

This man was JSG.

And with that, the Town has won the game! Congratulatios to all of the surviving townies:

Link, Ema Skye, the traveler
Meta Knight, SuperJedi, the rogue
Sonic, Piemaster, the reporter
Luigi, RavThunderbird, the watcher
Snake, BrandonSP, the martyr
Fox, Luigiguy, the silencer
Peach, Meta-Mind, the roleblocker
Lucario, beenut, the nightskip
Dedede, Elfice, the announcer
Pikachu, Ario, the vigilante

The post game and game over comments should go in the BitF thread. Thanks to everyone for playing, and AuraKnight for vice-hosting. Good game to all players!
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

https://bitfanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down