BitF Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4- Losta Deads

+9
Samus
Fox
Ganondorf
Pit
King Dedede
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Sonic
Masahiro Sakurai
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day 4- Losta Deads Empty Day 4- Losta Deads

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

The sun rises again. However, this time it rises on more corpses than ever before (+1).

You find Bowser dead in his house. It appears he died laughing to death while watching Mind of Mencia. Pathetic.

Dear <snip>,
You are Nedward "Ned" Flanders Jr.

You are the next-door neighbor of Homer Simpson, who constantly abuses you and despises you. You are a very cheerful person, though, so that doesn't get to you very much. You are a devout Christian and among the friendliest and kindest residents of Springfield. You detest killing and sins, so you will try to do your part to help the Town.

At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Praying for USER>. You will pray to God that nothing happens to you target, but this religious faith cannot prevent the ultimate act of evil, murder. The user will be protected from all other actions that night.

You are allied with the Town.

You win if the Town wins.

Poor Jeff Andonuts finds himself the victim of this kill.

In addition, the town finds Kirby lying on the street, impaled by a Spanish fencing sword.

Dear <snip>,

You are Billy Mays.

You are the most successful TV salesman of all time, most famous for your endorsement of Oxi-Clean and your cheerful demeanor, and your famous, eternal catchphrase "Hi, Billy May here with..." You have racked up obscene numbers of sales, and will be using your incredible talents of persuasion in this game. However, the Mafia have hired you to their cause, so you will be working for them.

You know who the mafia leader is: <snip>.. It will be within your best interests to report to them, as they can unite you with the rest of your team.

At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Persuading USER1 and USER2 to Lynch for USER>. Those two users will be forced to Lynch for the last user the next day, or else they will be godkilled.

You are allied with the Mafia.

You win if the Mafia win.

It looks like Chicken Rider bit the dust this time.

It is now Day 4, yadda yadda yadda. Deadline is in 24 hours.
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

https://bitfanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day 4- Losta Deads Empty Re: Day 4- Losta Deads

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Oops and...

See? RNGs can be useful, don't be so hesitant to use them! Just make it very clear that you're voting at random to avoid bandwagoning, which is the REAL problem.

Anyway, I still have my suspicions about Snake...if there's nothing else more pressing, shall we try him? All he said was that he definitely wasn't mafia. Okay. Seems legit.
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Day 4- Losta Deads Empty Billy Mays?

Post  Sonic Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 pm

A mafia meber? Billy Mays? Nnnooo.
Welp, that's another Mafia down. Hurray I guess.

I dunno, may as well go for the suspicion?

Snake - 1
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Donkey Kong Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Sweet damn, we're on a roll. And most of it is through luck.

Since nobody has leads, I'll go ahead and bandwagon. I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow so I might as well leave my Lynch here just in case.

Snake - 2
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong

Back to top Go down

Post  Luigi Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Due to my sheer awesomeness, I have discovered that Bowser was targeted last night by Ganondorf and the Mafia as a whole.

Ganondorf:1
Snake:2
Prepare to die, or prove me wrong.
Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  King Dedede Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Snake: 3
Ganondorf: 1

Though I'm curious to hear what Luigi has to say...care to elaborate?
King Dedede
King Dedede

Back to top Go down

Post  Luigi Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Sorry King Dedede, that is all the info I have, but it is enough.
Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Pit Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am

I can vouch for Luigi, his info is legit.

Snake: 3
Ganondorf: 2
Pit
Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganondorf Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 am

uh, sorry, but i didn't do that at all

if you want my role pm feel free to ask me, but i wasn't involved in the kill at all

Snake: 4
Ganondorf: 2

Lynch will change

I just want to get one in at the moment
Ganondorf
Ganondorf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 am

Ganondorf: 3

Luigi usually has legit info.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Samus Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 am

4 mafia dead, so only one probably remains?

In either case, I Samus Aran. Private detective for the San Francisco Police Department, known as an OCD Detective that gets a case closed. I am Adrian Monk! Also at night I go around and find out the user behind the account. I used this on night one to strike out who my greatest foe in Brawl is, BOWSER. I found out he was Jeff Andonauts, as you all know now. I had been working with him and would appreciate if town came through here. There is only one mafia member, likely...so there is NO POINT in HIDING right now. That's right, just come out and say who you are now. I'll start by showing this:

Masahiro Sakurai wrote:Dear Tigerman,
You are Adrian Monk.
Day 4- Losta Deads LB0DWo625tuB2cr4-D4b0_0XxJglzNvsWMuWNLI27vjc-Uj9y8R32vWk0RCAy9sOoA-LO6MtNgjluMg7PD2IQOn8YRt7b1-rkAgkqGF5t7MWRlGf9c8
You are a homicide detective for the San Francisco Police Department. You are most noted for your severe OCD and phobias, but these allow you to view crime scenes as parts of a whole, and therefore solve crimes faster. Therefore, your skills and knowledge have become legendary throughout the police department. As you attone all crimes you will be lending your skills to the Town.
At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Obsessively following USER's movements.> You will observe them that night and find out their BitF account name by the end of the night. However, following people around is very tiring so you will not be able to perform this skill twice in a row.

So, fellow townies, we DO NOT have to HIDE. WE DO NOT have to RANDOMLY LYNCH. Come out and show who you are and together we can piece the puzzle together.

To prove this, Princess Peach is Meta-Mind on BitF. I looked into Peach as I was a little curious, but then I realized this isn't too helpful, that and now I can't use my role so why do anything. IF ANYONE WANTS TO REFUTE THIS GO AHEAD, but THAT ONLY MEANS YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING.

15 players left in this game, and likely only 1 mafia member. Perhaps maybe two more, but with team work we can do this. WE OUT NUMBER THEM.
Samus
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 am

Sakurai wrote:Dear ___,

You are Micheal Jackson.

Day 4- Losta Deads Michael-jackson-hairstyles-pictures-907

The writer and performer of the world's top-selling album, Thriller, you have quite a legacy for yourself. You are incredibly famous, knocking out previous records with your signature dance move, the moonwalk. You died a few years ago but that hasn't stopped your rocking, and you continue to sell thousands of CDs even posthumously. You will be allied with the Town, as those nasty Mafia fellows think you are creepy.

At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Moonwalking around USER.> That user will be so confused by your ability to move backwards that they will target a random user that night with whatever ability they have. Keep in mind an RNG will be used, so there is an incredibly slim chance they will target the same user that they previously determined.

just gonna throw a placeholder Lynch onto ganon to avoid godkill

Ganondorf: 4

Last edited by Zelda on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Zelda
Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Pit Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 am

Oh, one thing guys, due to Link's role he won't be posting or lynching for the next 3 days.
Pit
Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Samus Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 pm

So Zelda, you see I asked for REAL ROLE PM's to be displayed. Why are you hiding things?

First off, your image uses this for a url http://thebesthairstyles.tk/wp-content/uploads/pictures/michael-jackson-hairstyles-pictures-907.jp g (took out g to not link)

My image uses: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/lB0DWo625tuB2cr4-D4b0_0XxJglzNvsWMuWNLI27vjc-Uj9y8R32vWk0RCAy9sOoA-LO6MtNgjluMg7PD2IQOn8YRt7b1-rkAgkqGF5t7MWRlGf9c8

Bowser's role PM(i have image in my inbox) uses this https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SxwW1gGai8sfTV_jTlody1oEk0WNu-TCz9n8dBjM0oNMxsrNL7wTLO9MtIp-WYviHxavf8uNDYd18f_2jfP72kjh5F7FU5hYm2zgLf7bqXNkWAtW4DA

Lucario's uses https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/n9epLmGgukqZUmcJqc7K2H-q9uR_CDGrynEd1xE2eCEzGHijCmVcVZ3NIcx-WaybKamfOhTv292JTsVVkASGRui7O9iDwyNyPxnxtPJ9WF-2UG6wdTc (no point in hiding Lucario)

See the resemblance? each of ours is <googleusercontent> but yours is not.

Secondly, your PM has too much spacing. Each of the PM's I have seen have NO SPACING between paragraphs. Also no spacing between the text "You are allied with the Town." and "You win if the Town wins."

However, in the PM above of Bowser's it does have spacing...yet the one I have of Bowsers DOES NOT.

So either event, we need to lynch Zelda because they are hiding something:

Ganondorf: 4
Zelda: 1
Samus
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Zelda: 2

Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:26 pm

honestly, you're free to detective scan me if you want

i even gave bowser that pm before
Zelda
Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Meta Knight Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Zelda: 3
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 pm

The place the image comes rom isn't important or relative, I used multiple services.
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samus Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

If the image location is out then, the rest of you townies can prove Zelda either innocent or mafia by giving up your PM now and showing who is who. At most two people are mafia, but we need to group together to find who it is. Come forth now before it is too late and these mafia scums hide forever.
Samus
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Peach Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

A few things.

First off, I've seen Zelda's role. It says:

You will be allied with the Town, as those nasty mafia guys think you're creepy

Given that the Mafia are characterized as the outcasts and, well, creepy people, I'm fairly sure that Zelda changed the word "Town" for "mafia" in her Role PM before sending it in to avoid being killed.

Due to this, I am fairly certain that the mafia here is Zelda.

Zelda: 4

On the other hand, some of the language in Samus's recent post (found directly above) seem to me to indicate a mafia. Therefore, do not post your Role PMs unless you specifically are innocent and in danger of being killed. Independent townies posting theirs to avoid being killed is one thing, but asking the entire town to post their roles in a public thread is quite another. This evidence, however, is circumstantial. The evidence I have against Zelda is in my opinion more compelling. Should Zelda turn out innocent, I recommend that we lynch Samus tomorrow.
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Back to top Go down

Post  Samus Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

I assure you 100% that I am a townie, I don't know how you want me to prove this but I can. If Zelda turns out Townie, then we still have a shot, but really right now the best way to avoid accidentally killing a townie is to reveal who all of us are. We work together and we can fight the mafia out right now. WE have only a limited time left, so we have to come together fast.
Samus
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

honestly, if i was going to edit my pm to be town, i would have gotten rid of that sentence entirely
Zelda
Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Peach Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Let me point out some... oddities in your little speech.
Samus wrote:If the image location is out then, the rest of you townies can prove Zelda either innocent or mafia by giving up your PM now and showing who is who.
It's not like everyone posting their roles would result in the mafia targeting any roles they want. Oh wait, yes it is.
At most two people are mafia, but we need to group together to find who it is.
Invoking patriotism? Sounds like you're trying a bit too hard, which brings me to my next point.
Come forth now before it is too late and these mafia scums hide forever.
Mafia scums? Who here actually thinks of the mafia as scum? Remember when they joined the same game as us, and remember that they are often able to hide early on because they could just as easily have gotten town. The point of the game is to root them out, but I don't believe that any townie really thinks of the mafia as scum.
Instead, I think this is a classic case of protesting too much - going too far to prove that you're "one of us."

And Zelda, saying that means nothing, given that that part of the PM is out now, whether it was edited or not.
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Peach Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Princess Peach wrote:Let me point out some... oddities in your little speech.
Samus wrote:If the image location is out then, the rest of you townies can prove Zelda either innocent or mafia by giving up your PM now and showing who is who.
It's not like everyone posting their roles would result in the mafia targeting any roles they want. Oh wait, yes it is.
At most two people are mafia, but we need to group together to find who it is.
Invoking town loyalty when we're not even sure of your alignment? Sounds like you're trying a bit too hard, which brings me to my next point.
Come forth now before it is too late and these mafia scums hide forever.
Mafia scums? Who here actually thinks of the mafia as scum? Remember when they joined the same game as us, and remember that they are often able to hide early on because they could just as easily have gotten town. The point of the game is to root them out, but I don't believe that any townie really thinks of the mafia as scum.
Instead, I think this is a classic case of protesting too much - going too far to prove that you're "one of us."

And Zelda, saying that means nothing, given that that part of the PM is out now, whether it was edited or not.
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Back to top Go down

Post  Samus Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

I always call the mafia scums, but you have points. While the mafia maybe able to come and try to focus a certain role out, the real point is that we can work together and plan out the night. Because if we know all the townies, we know all mafia.

So you see what I am getting at?

Work together and we can protect each other.

Sure I am pushing this hard, but I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TO THIS MAFIA. They are all almost gone, we need to just come together now before we take out more townies, or even accidentally take out a big role.
Samus
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum