BitF Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 1- First Blood

5 posters

Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty Night 1- First Blood

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Wed May 30, 2012 8:07 pm

The crowd is uneasy. They hunger for death. After several lynch attempts, they decide on one target: Mr. Game & Watch. Sad.He was killed by the town via hanging.

Dear <snip>,
You are Robin Hood.

Night 1- First Blood Robin_hood
Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, that's you. For this game, you'll be targeting a truly grand treasure: the Sack of Gold. With that kind of money, just think of the people that you could help! However, others may also covet this treasure, so you'll have to try to keep track of who has it. The Sack of Gold will appear on Day 2, and people will Lynch for the recipient alongside the lynch. Of course, you're hoping it goes to you right off the bat, but if not, you'll just have to take it!
At night you may PM Masahiro Sakurai <Night X-Robbing USER>. If that user has an item, you'll take it. And by an item I mean the Sack of Gold, which is the only item.

You are allied with yourself.
You win if at any point during the game, you possess the Sack of Gold.

With that, poor Eruedraith departs the game.
The Sack of Gold will not appear tomorrow, since he's dead and there's no point for it now. Great going.

It is now Night 1. All role PMs should be sent to Masahiro Sakurai. Deadline is 24 hours from now, or 19:00 CST, 6/1/12.
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

https://bitfanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty just saying

Post  Lucario Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

ok I can't Lynch for a couple of IG days...
nevermind

Last edited by Lucario on Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucario
Lucario

Back to top Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty Well...

Post  Sonic Wed May 30, 2012 8:46 pm

It seems we killed a neutral. Hope the 6 of you that voted for Mr. Game and Watch feel proud.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty Re: Night 1- First Blood

Post  Snake Wed May 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Well it was a neutral person who could have helped the mafia if he decided to, so I guess its better than lynching a townie. So we lucked out this time, but tonight we will need to find actual evidence.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty Unsilenced at last

Post  Wario Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Let me give my two cents.

First, no one else on the BitF forum has claimed detective, so perhaps we can agree Aeront is the detective. Thus, I have a bit more weight to my claim of townie.

Second, my apologies to Mr. Game & Watch for not being able to defend him, even though he reached out to me.

Third, I would like if Aeront would contact me here. While I thank you for your support, we can't have a proper conversation until I know who to contact.

And finally, I may be in extra hot water now that I'm revealed to be an important role. So, I would love to have some protection of any kind tonight.
Wario
Wario

Back to top Go down

Night 1- First Blood Empty Looks like Wario has a big mouth.

Post  Wario Thu May 31, 2012 2:38 am

Sorry for the double post, but I have more to say and would rather avoid edits in a mafia game.

In case I die, I'm going to vouch that Link is a townie. Go to him if you need a town ally.
Wario
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahiro Sakurai Thu May 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Deadline.
Masahiro Sakurai
Masahiro Sakurai
Admin

https://bitfanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down